Friday, July 13, 2007

My Brown Eyed Girl

No earthly thing is as fulfilling as family when done right. No family thing is as fulfilling as marriage when done right. No marriage is always done right. No thing done right is easy. Any right thing done enough gets easier. Anything right thing that gets easy can be taken for granted. I hope I don't take my brown eyed girl for granted....

Honey, you are a rock, upon which I stand
And I come here to talk. I think you understand....
Brown eyes, yeah the spotlight shines upon you
And how could anybody deny you?

I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now I've met you
And honey you should know that I could never go on without you.

Brown eyes... Brown eyes...

Honey you are the sea upon which I float
And I come here to talk. I think you should know...
Brown eyes, your're the one that I wanted to find.
And anyone who tries to deny you, must be out of their mind.

Because I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter now I've met you
And honey you should know that I could never go on without you.

Brown eyes... Brown eyes...

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 at 9:03 PM , Blogger laura said...

ahhhh.

 
At August 19, 2007 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Mommyof2 said...

Wow! After reading this and enjoying your dip, you definatly make my "groupie" list!

Robin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home